Head Medical is delighted to be working with our client in the North East of Scotland. We are looking for Scrub Practitioners who are competent at working in Trauma and Elective Orthopaedics, Vascular, Plastics, General Surgery, Ophthalmology and Neurology (including Craniotomies and Aneurysm Clipping).
The successful candidates must have:
- Two years’ post-graduate experience in a Scrub role
- Current NMC or HCPC registration
- Recent experience of Trauma and Emergency Orthopaedic cases
- Recent experience of Neurology cases
The client would ideally prefer candidates who are available for 3-6 months contract, with a trial period beforehand.
Head Medical can offer:
- Full-time hours, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- A small, friendly Theatre team who will help you register and guide you through our compliance procedures.
- A fantastic hourly pay rate
- Holiday pay accrual through PAYE
If you, or anyone you know might be interested in these roles, please get in touch as soon as possible. We offer a £250 referral fee (T&Cs apply).