MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
1. Head Resourcing Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. Head Resourcing Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. Head Resourcing Ltd provides for all of its staff, awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to their line manager or HR.
5. Reports surrounding these issues will be taken extremely seriously by our management team and board of directors, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
• Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
• Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
• Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
6. As part of our efforts in this area, we review and publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
7. We would also recommend that this policy is read in conjunction with other relevant policies, including our:
• Anti-bribery policy
• Corporate social responsibility policy
• Dignity at Work policy
• Whistle-blowing policy
This policy was adopted on 14th June after being agreed by our board of directors and the management teams. It is reviewed annually.
Head Medical is pleased to introduce Briony Wilson, the newest UK and Irelan…
Vicki McLaren, Head Medical's international GP recruitment Manager has provi…
Head Medical would like to introduce our newest member of the team – Sandip …
It is essential for any doctors working in the UK to hold medical registrati…
Hello, I’m Sandip, the newest recruiter to join the Head Medical team to hel…
Immigration New Zealand have opened a new Straight to Residence application …
Get all the latest job alerts straight to your inbox