Head Medical is one of the only international medical recruitment agencies to have an expert in-house regulatory and migration team.
Our dedicated team offers full support and guidance to both healthcare employers and doctors alike in a range of matters across numerous countries including:
- Document Notarisation and Certification
- Qualification and Credential Verification Applications
- Overseas Specialist College and Professional Regulatory Body Applications
- Skilled Temporary work and dependant family visa applications
- Medicare provider and prescriber number applications, including 19AB exemptions (Australian specific)
If you are a Head Medical candidate and have accepted a position through our Recruitment Team the above services will be offered to you. We seamlessly manage all aspects of a doctor’s regulatory and temporary work visa applications after they have accepted a suitable job offer with the express aim of getting you ready to start work within agreed timeframes and with minimal hassle to you or your new employer.
We are also happy to provide a quotation for the provision of any of the above services to doctors that have already secured their own employment and are looking for some assistance to navigate often complex regulatory systems.
You’re in Safe Hands ….
- Our in-house registration & immigration team have well-defined processes and quality standards to ensure a consistent approach to the provision of the above services
- Our experienced team have an in-depth knowledge of the medical regulatory processes across a number of countries and can offer a broad range of expertise
- With over 11 years of experience, we understand the common issues and obstacles that can present themselves during the regulatory process in each country and we have the expertise and established relationships to anticipate and manage such situations before they arise
For more information contact our Registration & Migration team on +44 (0)131 226 2200 or email@example.com
By law, any person that gives you immigration advice about New Zealand must be licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority, unless they are exempt. If you need immigration advice, licensed advisers have specialist expertise and have met competency standards and follow a professional code of conduct. Head Medical recommend the use of a licensed adviser to help you with your visa applications as they can:
- Help you explore all your visa options and choose the right visa
- Help you prepare your visa application
- Provide specialist advice on complex health or character concerns that might impact your visa application
- Lodge your visa application and liaise with Immigration New Zealand on your behalf
The following guide to Licensed Immigration Advisers has more information.
Our in-house Licensed Immigration Adviser Eilidh Angus (IAA 202300201) is licensed with the New Zealand Immigration Advisers Authority and is able to offer specialist and tailored advice for medical practitioners migrating to New Zealand. Eilidh currently offers full advice and support to our doctors with both their Medical Council of New Zealand professional registration and Immigration New Zealand temporary work and dependents visa applications in preparation for their migration to New Zealand.
Our Head of Operations & Compliance, Gemma Evans, is also a current member of The New Zealand Association for Migration and Investment Inc (NZAMI), a not-for-profit incorporated society. It is New Zealand's leading professional association for immigration advisers since 1989 and promotes professionalism of the immigration industry in New Zealand.
(Eilidh Angus IAA No. 202300201)
We also work in partnership with Borey Chum and his team at Migration Associates who can provide full advice and assistance to our doctors with permanent residence applications in New Zealand for a reduced fee. If you are interested in applying for permanent residence in New Zealand from the outset, you can have a confidential discussion with Borey who can fully assess your situation and provide a quotation for full assistance with such an application alongside the above services offered by Head Medical in relation to your initial temporary visas.
For more information contact our in-house Licensed Immigration Adviser on +44 (0)131 240 5253 or firstname.lastname@example.org