Major Languages: Chinese, dialects – Mandarin, Cantonese, English
Currency: Chinese Yuan
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Covering an area of about 5,200 km, China is the third largest country in the world in terms of territory, behind only Russia and Canada.
Enjoy the energetic pace of the sprawling cosmopolitan cities of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou or take in the picturesque natural scenery of China’s rural provinces.
To give you a scale of the size and opportunities within China, here’s an outline of the populations of the major cities we currently recruit to:
Beijing – 21.7 million
Shanghai – 25.6 million
Guangzhou – 12.6 million
- Affordable cost of living compared to western countries
- Enticing food – Chinese cuisine is one of the most popular across the western world.
- Diverse culture – China is home to hundreds of thousands of people from across the globe and there is an ever-expanding international community.
- Amazing lifestyle opportunities.
- Excellent travel network.
- If you are moving with your family, there are several options for schooling, including international schools, private, and more. Your children would have the enviable opportunity to learn a new language during their education.
You will have the opportunity to expand and hone your skillset working in modern hospitals. Patient numbers are typically lower than western countries so there is much more time spent per consultation. All support staff speak English and translation services are available for non-English speaking patients.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would like to fast-track your career in a dynamic emerging market, please do get in touch.
Search our latest jobs and give us a call or drop us an email!