This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a substantive position in one of Australia's most liveable and affordable cities – Launceston, Tasmania.
Benefits of living in Tasmania include:
- Exceptional and affordable housing options.
- Excellent education options.
- Great climate and spectacular outdoor environment.
Seeking a Radiation Oncologist with interests in providing quality specialist and subspecialty medical services to cancer services within the limits of specified clinical privileges.
- Attractive Salary Package up to AUD$380k including superannuation and access to salary packaging
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference and sabbatical leave, in additional to annual leave entitlements
- Flexible work/life balance
- Dynamic team environment
This position would suit RANZCR qualified radiation oncologists or overseas trained specialists who have completed their training in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA or New Zealand.
For more information please call Karen on +44 131 240 5255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.