- NEW PUBLIC HEALTH WAGE AGREEMENT - up to AU450k (depending on experience) PLUS oncall, overtime etc.
- Coastal city.
- Tropical climate.
- Contemporary hospital, service and model of mental health care.
This location is in high demand for overseas trained psychiatrists seeking to work in Australia. I have assisted 2 to relocate here in the last 2 years. It is a growing service which can offer full RANZCP support and supervision in your first year in Australia.
Key areas of focus in the job include:
- Clinical work in a range of inpatient and community contexts.
- Including telehealth and rural contexts (scope negotiable).
- Provide a consulting service to colleagues in other specialties.
- Take part in clinical governance initiatives - peer review audits etc.
- Education - teach and mentor students, junior medical staff and all relevant stakeholders.
As well as high levels of competency in the above, applicants must demonstrate a collaborative style of working and ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary care model.
If you are not FRANZCP (or close to) you must have completed your specialist training in a comparable country of training. That is, UK, Ireland NZ, UK, Canada or USA and have at least 2.5 years consultant level experience to satisfy RANZCP requirements.
For more information please contact Alasdair Spinner on
Message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964