Are you a passionate and skilled Family Practitioner/General Practitioner looking for a new opportunity? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced physician to join our brand-new Medical Clinic located in the heart of White Rock, just a short walk from the US border. Our client has a great opportunity to join a brand new Medical Clinic in White Rock, BC. They are experiencing growth in their services and patient volume, leading to the need for additional Family Physician / General Practitioner. This expansion is a result of the increasing population in the area, a rise in patient referrals, and need for more Family Physicians /General Practitioners in the area.
There is currently a waitlist of >2500 patients and >6000 in the area.
This would be a Full time >37.5 / Week position.
Opening in beautiful new Foster Martin towers in the heart of White Rock, close to the US Border. Our expansive clinic offers 8 exam rooms (including 1 treatment room), a shared lunchroom, physician office space and pharmacy on site. It is a lovely physical environment with state-of-the-art equipment.
The Clinic offers full spectrum family practice as well as walk-in opportunities. Advanced EMR, dictation software, MOA and nursing support. You can choose to either build your own practice, or just see walk-in patients. The neighbouring businesses includes Pharmacy, Optometrist, Dentist, Physiotherapy, Canadian Red cross, Massage Therapy etc. This is an opportunity to practice family medicine in the beautiful seaside community of White Rock-South Surrey with highly rated schools and amazing recreational activities. Walk or cycle through forest trails, enjoy water sports at both White Rock and Crescent Beach. Located five minutes from the US border and 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
White Rock is a picturesque city located in the province of British Columbia, Canada. It is situated on the southern coast of the province, along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay and the Strait of Georgia. The city is known for its stunning waterfront views, sandy beaches, and iconic White Rock, a large white boulder that sits along the beach. As a suburb, White Rock offers a peaceful and charming environment while still being in proximity to urban amenities. It is approximately 45 kilometers (28 miles) south of Vancouver, making it a desirable location for those who want a quieter lifestyle while having access to the city's offerings.
The family physician will offer comprehensive longitudinal primary health care medical services, to serve the needs of the local community. White Rock has a relatively older population compared to the national average. In 2016, about 27% of the population was aged 65 and older, indicating a significant proportion of senior citizens, and a mix of residents from different cultural backgrounds. A vast majority of the population being proficient in English.
- Offer comprehensive longitudinal primary health care medical services to serve the needs of the local community.
- Provide full spectrum family practice services as well as walk-in opportunities.
- Utilize advanced EMR, dictation software, MOA, and nursing support to ensure efficient patient care. Choose to either build your own practice, or just see walk-in patients.
- Collaborate with neighbouring businesses, including Pharmacy, Optometrist, Dentist, Physiotherapy, Canadian Red cross, Massage Therapy, etc. to provide comprehensive care.
- Passionate about providing quality patient care and building long-term relationships with patients. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What They Offer
A beautiful physical environment with state-of-the-art equipment. High income potential and flexibility in practice. An experienced MOA with a 1 to 1 MOA to physician ratio to assist with administration and billing.
Free physician parking and dedicated computer with high-speed Internet. All administration headaches are taken care of, allowing you to focus on patient care. Proximity to the local hospital with 160 Beds and walking distance to shops and restaurants.
An opportunity to practice in the beautiful seaside community of White Rock-South Surrey with highly rated schools and amazing recreational activities. A location just five minutes from the US border and 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Compensation Type - Fee for service
Split Range from 30/70% to 20/80%, can be discussed further.
Ballpark income ranges will be between 350,000 - 550,000 CAD per annum.
- A commitment to long term relocation to Canada for at least a 2 year contract
- Must be eligible for license and registration with the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Only applicants who have completed their GP / Family Medicine training in either the UK (with CCT and MRCGP), Ireland (with MICGP) the U.S (with American Board of Family Medicine) or Australasia (with FRACGP) can be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.