Head Medical is delighted to be recruiting Registered Nurses who are specialised in Respiratory Medicine for a fixed-term three-month contract in Gibraltar. If you are looking for a short-term contract overseas this is an excellent opportunity.
Gibraltar is approximately two and a half hours away from the UK and has on average 300 days of sunshine every year. You will be working in an English speaking community, while enjoying the eclectic cultural influences of the Mediterranean which can make Gibraltar an ideal place for working and living overseas. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your skills and enjoy out outdoor lifestyle this could be a great option for you.
We are looking for:
- Registered Nurses with a minimum of two years' post-graduate experience
- Current NMC registration
- Experienced in Respiratory care
- Salary from £27,731 to £37,029 per annum (dependent on years of recognised service within the grade) excluding allowances
- Return flights (economy) and airport transfers
- Rent free accommodation for 3 months*
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for then please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org today as these jobs generate a lot of interest.
*In the event that your employment is extended for further periods, the standard accommodation subsidy of a maximum of £350 per month may apply, dependant on terms and conditions.