Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Neonatal Nurse to the beautiful Islands of Turks and Caicos. This is a 2-year post, which can be extended if you decide to stay.
In this post you will be working with healthy newborn babies as well as newborns with various types of health problems. You will be working closely with Neonatologist and Paediatrician and the health care team in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care plans.
Turks & Caicos is an overseas British territory to the South East periphery of the Bahamas which has tax-free offshore jurisdiction. It comprises of 40 islands surrounded by crystalline blue sea and white sandy beaches. The average temperature ranges from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius most of the year. The economy is based on tourism, financial services and fishing. The Islands are renowned for having first class hotels and spas, and vibrant coral reefs. If you would like to take your nursing career global, then this opportunity is one to consider.
- Hold relevant Nursing Council Registration
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Evidence of ongoing relevant post graduate education and training
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience
- Most recent experience to be within Neonatal Department (min 3 years)
- Excellent English language skills
- UK/US/Canadian/European citizens (due to travel restrictions)
- Current PALS/NRP certificate
Salary & Benefits
- Tax free salary between $35000 – 52000 USD + usual overtime enhancements
- End of contract bonus of 15% of annual salary
- 3 months accommodation
- Flights at start and end of contract PLUS return flights for you and your family for your annual vacation
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com