Recently granted DPA status, this costal location will be perfect for a relocating GP or someone looking to settle into a busy large-scale practice that offers both diversity of practice and patients.
- 70% billing
- Mixed Billing
- No exclusivity - you can work at other surgeries
- Contractual offers discussed based on your individual needs
- Flexible Hours & No Lock-in Contracts
- Relocation support available
- Modern Medical Centre DPA Location (Drs on moratorium welcome)
- Team of GPs expanding due to Patient Demand
- Modern & Fully Equipped Consulting Rooms
- Free Parking
- Full time Registered Nurse + Admin & IT support
- On-site Radiology, Pathology, Physio, Dental, Treatment Room, Skin Procedure Room
- Healthy work/life balance amongst a great team and community
Wollongong lies 50 miles south of Sydney and has an approximate population of 300,000.
Wollongong has beautiful beaches with a dramatic backdrop of green and sandstone of the Illawarra Escarpment.
It’s the third largest city in NSW, has a multi-cultural history and is a University town, adding to its international feel and cosmopolitan outlook, with people from over 100 countries having made their home there.
The variety of restaurants, theatres, cinemas, pubs and clubs make for an active nightlife while the art galleries, museums, botanic gardens, beaches and activities offer plenty to do during the day.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.