Our client, one of the largest hospitals in New Zealand and based in Auckland, is now taking applications from Nurses to join their team on a long term basis.
They have a very busy facility and can consider Nurses with expertise in all specialities of medicine and surgery.
New Zealand / Aotearoa “Land of the Long White Cloud” is an amazing country with majestic landscapes and beautiful coastlines. Made up of the North Island, the South Island and Stewart Island, there is a lot to explore.
Why New Zealand?
- New Zealanders are passionate about their cultural identity, sports, the arts and music. If you are an outdoor enthusiast and looking for an achievable work/ life balance, then this is the place for you!
- Incredible scenery and native wildlife. Explore the country from the majestic mountains to the white sandy beaches and in between. See marine life and native birds in their natural habitat
There are opportunities to:
- Experience a new professional challenge
- Work for 12 months on a fixed-term contract or on a permanent basis
- Work in a comparable health system and share your knowledge
- Make a genuine difference in the local community
Please note, we can only consider applications from Nurses who have completed their training in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia and Singapore.
If you meet this criteria and are keen to live and work in New Zealand, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.