This is an interesting job which provides a platform in which to deliver first class psychiatric in a regional context within the proximity of Metropolitan Perth.
Benefits and Rewards
- Remuneration package up to AU$452k dependent on years of experience.
- Sensational professional development allowance and leave.
- Ambulatory care and Old Age care.
- Develop interest in telehealth.
- Influence primary healthcare in the region.
- Main service 50mins drive from Perth suburbs.
- Choice in residential location - Perth or other communities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clinical care - be a clinical leader and provide consultation services to all stakeholders.
- Chair clinical meetings and review processes.
- Supervise doctors in training and med students.
- Provide assessment, care and support face to face and via world class telehealth conferencing facilities.
- Initiate and participate in quality improvement initiatives.
- Travel through region.
- Liaise with government, health service, Chief Psychiatrist, GPs etc.
- Recruitment of medical staff.
- Enjoy taking the lead and participating in educational programs with relevant stakeholders and community groups.
- Be passionate about your own and your team’s professional development.
- FRANZP or you have completed your specialist training in UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, South Africa.
- If an overseas trained psychiatrist, you have a minimum of three years experience at Consultant/Specialist level.
- If an overseas trained psychiatrist you have completed a post in CAMHS in your basic or advanced training.
- You will have a personable manner and be extremely collaborative and organised in your approach.
Applicants with strong interests in telehealth will be highly regarded.
For more information about the location, service, benefits and RANZCP assessment process please call Al Spinner on (0131) 240 5276 / 07502 244 964 / Whatsapp or email firstname.lastname@example.org