- Coastal New South Wales location.
- Up to AU$350k (depending on years of consultant level experience).
- First class and well-resourced health service.
The Birpai people are the traditional custodians of the land that this job is based in. In representing Port Macquarie and its surrounds, we pay respect to the traditional custodians, ancestors and continuing cultural, spiritual and religious practices of the Birpai people.
Imagine your life in Australia, walking on the 17 pristine beaches in the evening or surveying a lush green valley rich with vineyards or orchards. Where your kids are outdoors at every opportunity, exploring the sensational family safe coastline and parks, eating the finest produce and fresh seafood.
Families, couples or singles can choose to live on the beach, or on the marina with a boat at the jetty or a hobby farm in the country.
The area has first class sporting facilities that include basketball, football, cricket ovals, netball, hockey fields and 4 Olympic sized swimming pools. Children will thrive within the choice of schools available. There are well resourced private and government institutions from kindergarten through to high school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- undertaking clinical work in an inpatient or outpatient setting, including involvement in an on-call roster.
- providing leadership, including clinical and program direction.
- working with the health district's clinical Services and other stakeholders (including NGO's, carer,patient group etc.) throughout the region.
- educating clinical staff of the mental health service.
- planning, organising, implementing and evaluating developments in mental health service provision and delivery.
The NSW Regional Clinical School has expanded its program and has a strong presence in the region and Charles Sturt University has a campus there.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we find you a job in Australia, Head Medical will help and guide you through the Australian medical registration and college assessment process.