One of Australia's independent health practitioners who provide accessible and quality healthcare for all Australians. They enable a range of healthcare services in over 70 locations across Australia. Their core services including GP, Specialists, Nursing and Dental. Their doctors, dentists, nurses and allied practitioners work together closely, and are empowered by innovative technology, to help deliver better health outcomes for patients. They offer range of services, extended operating hours, and network of metro, regional and rural locations, provides unparalleled access for patients from all walks of life.
About the Role
- Prepare GP Management Plans with patients on behalf of the GP
- Prepare Team Care Arrangements, often alongside the GPMP
- Conduct health assessments to assist in early identification of chronic disease. Such as: Heart health assessment, Diabetes health assessment, Health assessment 75 +, Health assessment ATSI, Intellectual Disability, Veteran and Refugee health assessments
- Provide nurse monitoring and support to eligible patients, often as part of the GPMP, TCA or Health Assessment
- Identify additional appropriate services to patients and perform as required
- Coordinate care across the practice, together with GPs, specialists and allied health professionals to provide a holistic approach to care
- Ensure that all care provided to patients is of the highest quality and meets clinical standards
- Minimum of 2 years providing direct clinical nursing care preferred
- Prior experience in primary health care setting (GP Setting Desired)
- Prior experience with chronic disease management and familiarity with health promotion and disease prevention principles
- Efficient in carrying out tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivating and influencing skills – to encourage patients to take ownership of their health
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive and ability to think on your feet
- An interest in improving the quality of healthcare services within the Group
Wollongong lies 50 miles south of Sydney and has an approximate population of 300,000. It has beautiful beaches with a dramatic backdrop of green and sandstone of the Illawarra Escarpment.
The Central Coast NSW Australia is one of Australia’s most popular coastal destinations, lying on the Pacific Ocean north of Sydney. Wyoming is a suburb of the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia, located 4 kilometres northeast of Gosford's central business district.
Fairfield is home to iconic attractions such as the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and the Jelly Belly Factory. You'll find yourself surrounded by award-winning wineries and vineyards, premier golf courses, and popular destinations that are enjoyable for the entire family
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For any further queries contact me on Briony@headmedical.com