Head Medical are pleased to be working with one of the leading hospitals in Saudi Arabia. We are currently assisting them with looking for a Nurse Specialist, with a special focus in Mental Health.
- Responsible for collaborating with physicians and other members of the healthcare professional team to organize and perform the necessary nursing care assessment for outpatient and inpatient, some technical urological procedures and educational need for specific urological cases in line with the standard of clinical care, policies and procedure.
- Participate with multidisciplinary team members in the management of neurogenic bladder patients. • Serve as a direct contact for patients’ clinical booking, drug refilling and facilitating different requirements.
- Conduct patient care assessment of educational need considering the patient’s physical, psychological and spiritual needs. Provide education to patients and their families for clean intermittent catheterization including pre- and post-operative urological surgeries such as bladder augmentation, mitrofanoff procedures, mace procedure and stoma care. Develop patient educational tools and materials in Arabic and English with the guidance of the medical team.
- Develop, implement and educate patients about various urological diseases such as urinary incontinence, dysfunctional voiding, clean intermittent catheterization, enuresis, elimination syndrome and neurogenic bladder.
- Organize and participate in preparing urology patients for special procedures including explaining the procedure to patients and their families, inserting uretheral catheters prior the procedure if needed, and psychologically prepare the patients for different procedures such as voiding cystourethrogram, nuclear cystogram, nuclear renal scan and urodynamic studies.
- Participate in the treatment of certain pediatric urology disease such as normal regular voiding teaching and pelvic floor training program. Involve in and conduct urodynamic studies and biofeedback sessions. Collaborate with physiotherapy department for treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Assess discharge educational requirements and implement/refer to appropriate resources.
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with the organization safety regulations, department’s standards and chain of command and relevant policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and participate in performance improvement activities.
What they will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation for your contract
- Mid-Year Flights Return to anywhere of your choosing
- Up to 60 days annual leave
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience related experience
- Current Nursing Registration
- Eligible for Registration SCFHS ( Contact Briony@Headmedical.com for ways to find this out)
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.