Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Specialist Renal Nurse to the beautiful Islands of Turks and Caicos. This is a 2-year post, which can be extended if you decide to stay.
Turks & Caicos is an overseas British territory to the South East periphery of the Bahamas which has tax-free offshore jurisdiction. It comprises of 40 islands surrounded by crystalline blue sea and white sandy beaches. The Turks & Caicos Islands are easy to get to with connections in Miami, New York, Toronto and London. Turks & Caicos has excellent weather all year round with temperatures from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius. If you are keen to utilise your specialist knowledge and skills in an idyllic location, this is one to definitely consider.
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience
- Most recent experience to be within Renal Dialysis/Nephrology
- Hold relevant Nursing Council Registration
- Nursing Degree
- Excellent English language skills
- UK/US/Canadian/Jamaican citizenship ideal (due to travel restrictions)
Salary & Benefits
- Tax free salary between $35000 – 52000 USD + usual overtime enhancements
- End of contract bonus of 15% of annual salary
- 3 months accommodation
- Flights at start and end of contract PLUS return flights for you and your family for your annual vacation.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com