Experience life as a doctor in China. As wealthier Chinese, and the ever expanding ex-pat population seek improved healthcare services, our client is growing significantly over the next few years to meet this demand. You will be joining one of the most famous private hospital groups in China, that was established over 20 years ago. If you are seeking a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch. You will be joining the staff in Guangzhou with a world-class facility and an international team.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a senior Paediatric Specialist.
- JCI accredited hospital
- Excellent work/life balance
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- All support team in the hospital from junior doctors to reception staff speak English
- Continuous support with professional development
- Salaries in the region of at least 100,000+ RMB per month depending on experience and can be higher for the right candidate
- Physicians also receive commission / bonus on top of guaranteed salary
- Lower cost of living than Europe/UK
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependents
- Relocation assistance including flights, accommodation in China on arrival, employment pass etc
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore or Korea
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Physicians of South Africa
- There is also cope for this to become a leadership position for the department in the future.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.
- MUST ALSO HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS OF SPECIALIST / CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
- A Mandarin speaking candidate is also preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.