We are delighted to be able to offer exciting opportunities for medical (and surgical nurses) for fantastic career opportunities on the stunning Island of Bermuda!
Bermuda is a sub-tropical string of islands in the North Atlantic. Picture yourself scuba-diving, sun-bathing and enjoying a beautiful combination of British and American culture.
What we are looking for:
- Registered Nurses with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience who are registered with the relevant governing body (for example, the NMC)
- Surgical and Medical Ward Nurses.
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- People who are willing to relocate for a minimum of two years
- Excellent English language skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- You will be required to register with the Bermuda Nursing Council.
What we can offer:
- A comprehensive recruitment process and a friendly team to help you through it.
- Up to $3000 relocation budget, although this must include paying for your occupational health checks, flights and other admin.
- Travel and temporary hospital accommodation
- Full-time work with the Bermuda Hospitals Board
- Competitive salaries
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.