Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of Registered Nurses that specialise in Long-term Care to the Beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a full-time permanent post and you will be working in a general hospital serving a population of approximately 65,000 people.
Picture yourself scuba-diving and sun-bathing in beautiful Bermuda where the average temperature is 28 degrees. You could be enjoying an outdoor lifestyle with just a short commute into work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gives direct patient care (simple to complex)
- Performs dependent functions as indicated in the Medical plan of care
- Utilizes the nursing process and develops a nursing care plan for each assigned patient
- Acts as a patient advocate, communicating between patient, family and other members of the health team
- Initiates and participates in patient care conferences
- Utilizes clinical, hospital and community resources
- Uses equipment and supplies in a safe and economical manner
- Assigns, teaches and directs other nursing personnel as required
- Assumes in-charge duties as required
- Assumes responsibility for professional development by participating in continuing education programmes, keeping current with professional literature and participating in professional organizations
Qualifications &/ Registration required:
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution
- Current registration as required by the Bermuda Nursing Council
- Two years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current certifications: CPR and I.V
- Experience in Physical assessment essential
- Demonstrated knowledge and clinical competencies
- Nursing Certification in Long Term Care preferred or a commitment to complete the courses within the first year of employment.
Package on offer includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Up to $3000 relocation budget
- Attractive benefits package
- Assistance with visa registration
If you would like to discuss this role or other opportunities that may be of interest, please get in touch to have a confidential chat.