Head Medical are pleased to announce we are now Canberra Health Service's chosen provider for UK registered nurses and Midwives.
Canberra Hospitals are currently undergoing a large re-development. They are now looking to recruit Registered Nurses / Midwives for their Special Care Nursery.
Why Canberra Health Services?
- Relocation Support – Reimbursed upon arrival. (from 12,000 AUD )
- Visa Sponsorship for you and your family. (482 or PR)
- Financial initiatives such as salary packaging, annual leave loading, eligible superannuation payments, access to financial counselling and staff discounts.
- Canberra is known as Australia’s happiest city; Research by the University of Canberra has found our residents to be the happiest in Australia. Canberra has the nation’s highest average income, some of shortest commuting times and good access to services and green spaces.
- 11.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working conditions.
For more information about living in Canberra please watch the attached video - Live | Canberra
North Canberra Hospital (formerly Calvary Public Hospital Bruce) and Clare Holland House are now run and operated by Canberra Health Services.
The ACT Government is building a new northside hospital to meet the growing health care needs of our community.
The demand for public health services will increase as the ACT population continues to grow and age.
By 2041, the demand for hospital services in Canberra’s north is expected to be more than double the capacity than our public hospitals can currently deliver.
Our Vision: creating exceptional health care together
Our Role: to be a health service that is trusted by our community
Our Values: Reliable, Progressive, Respectful and Kind
Link to Canberra Website - Benefits of working with us - Canberra Health Services (act.gov.au)
What you need;
- To be registered as a Paeds Nurse or Midwife
- Eligible for AHPRA
- 2 years Minimum experience working as an RN / RM
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.