Registered Nurse Required for an opportunity in Shetland!
Our client is seeking a capable and experienced Registered Nurse to join their medical team. The role is a contract position, and the successful candidate must have a valid NMC registration.
Return travel from the UK, and single board accommodation is provided.
- Manage routine medical and nursing responsibilities in a hospital environment.
- Carry out nursing assessments and coordinate with other medical staff to develop care plans.
- Provide comprehensive assessments and interventions to identified clinical problems.
- Conduct physical examination and research to identify and evaluate risk factors.
- Respond to urgent patient needs, informing medical staff of any conditions or treatments needed.
- Organize and support patient care and treatment processes.
- Monitor patient welfare through detailed record keeping and information systems.
- Liaise with other medical professionals to ensure best practice.
- Keep up to date with all relevant medical and nursing trends.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Relevant NMC registration with no restrictions.
- Strong knowledge of clinical standards, regulations and procedures.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing and dynamic environment.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Proficient time-management and prioritization abilities.
Please contact me on 0131 240 5277 for more information.