Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of Registered Nurses to the Beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a full time permanent post for a minimum of 2 years. You will be working in a general hospital serving a population of approximately 65,000 people.
Picture yourself scuba-diving and sun-bathing in beautiful Bermuda where the average temperature is 28 degrees. You could be enjoying an outdoor lifestyle with just a short commute into work.
What we are looking for:
- Registered Nurses with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience
- Registration with NMC (or similar)
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- People who are willing to relocate for a minimum of two years
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
Package on offer includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Up to $3000 relocation budget
- Travel and temporary hospital accommodation
- Attractive benefits package
- Assistance with visa registration
If you would like to discuss this role or other opportunities that may be of interest, please get in touch with Victoria at Head Medical email@example.com