We are delighted to be able to offer exciting opportunities for Mental Health nurses on the stunning Island of Bermuda!
Bermuda is a sub-tropical string of islands in the North Atlantic. Picture yourself scuba-diving, sun-bathing and enjoying a beautiful combination of British and American culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing patient’s/client’s mental, physical and emotional care needs and developing care plans to meet those needs
- Communicating and working with care teams to establish comprehensive treatment plans consistent with the needs of the patient/client and keeps the psychiatrist informed of the patient’s/client’s condition and progress
- Maintaining a keen interest in the patient’s/client’s progress and prepares them for eventual discharge and continued care in the community
Qualifications &/ Registration required:
- RN, RMN, RNMH, RNLD, Graduate of a 3 or 4 year Psychiatric Nursing Education Program or an 18 month Post Graduate Psychiatric course approved by the Bermuda Nursing Council
- Minimum of 2 years post- registration experience of working in Psychiatric Nursing
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive recruitment process and a friendly team to help you through it.
- Up to $3000 relocation budget, although this must include paying for your occupational health checks, flights and other admin.
- Travel and temporary hospital accommodation
- Full-time work with the Bermuda Hospitals Board at 35 hours per week
- Competitive salaries
A British Overseas Territory bathed in sunshine, beautiful turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and a top diving site. With British, North American, African, Portuguese and West Indian influences adding to the unique cultural melange.
A really safe, friendly island where you will be welcomed into the community. Fantastic for an outdoor lifestyle such as boating, fishing, golfing, biking or just kicking back enjoying the wonderful climate, food and relaxed vibe.
There are numerous good schools, public and private, excellent transport links to the UK, USA and beyond.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.