Are you thinking of a taking up a new challenge in your career? This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a respected, hospital group that serves the population of the stunning archipelago of Turks and Caicos.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work in a a dynamic work environment with opportunities for growth
- 2 year contract (possible option to renew)
- Annual Basic Salary US$ 120,000.00 per annum
- Housing Allowance US$ 27,600.00 per annum
- General Allowance US$ 9,720.00 per annum
- Utilities Allowance US$ 7,200.00 per annum
Total comp approx 165K USD per annum - TAX FREE
With fantastic weather and the lowest rainful in the Caribbean this tropical archipelago is located approx. 600 miles southeast of Miami, Florida. The country is a British overseas territory and has a population of approx 30,000 spread over 9 inhabited islands.
Providenciales, where this role will be based, is an incredible tropical destination, and there’s a tremendous selection of things to do for all ages.
With some of the best beaches and water in the world, it’s no surprise that most activities on Providenciales involve the ocean. There are exquisite reefs for diving and snorkeling, extensive marine wetlands that are perfect for kayaking and birdwatching, and incredible coastal environments.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a medical degree and Royal College / Boards / other certification in Pathology
- At least five years in recognised Pathology posts.
- Experience in conducting medical and forensic post mortem examination
- Experience in laboratory medicine
- Experience in histopathology examination and report writing
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.