Australia's national private hospital operation and healthcare provider are currently looking to recruit Registered Midwives to work in there buzzing Sydney Hospitals. They have more than 16,500 employees and more than 17,500 Accredited Medical Practitioners at 43 hospitals across the country, as well as 25 laboratories in New Zealand.
They are focused on having customer satisfaction - achieving 95% very good outcome for the past 4 years running. They are looking for passionate staff to join there team who are also willing to put their patient care first.
About the role
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Able to work across anti-natal and post-natal
- 2 years minimum working as a Midwife in the UK or Ireland
- Some experience working in Pre-Natal, Post-Natal and Gynaecology
- UK and Ireland nursing degree
- Commit to Quality Patient Care
- The ability to pass a Police Clearance
- AHPRA Registration (Completed, or Started the Process) : Our Registration team are on hand to support with this process
The Central Coast NSW Australia is one of Australia’s most popular coastal destinations, lying on the Pacific Ocean north of Sydney. South Sydney are mainly known for having the most successful rugby league Team, and an amazing culture to match this.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For any further queries contact me on Briony@headmedical.com