- Collaborative and supportive environment
- On-going professional development and support provided
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Permanent full-time and part-time roles available
Unlock Your Potential: Relocate to South Auckland, New Zealand
A great opportunity to work in the largest hospital operated by Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand. We offer secondary-level (hospital and specialist) care and a selected range of community and domiciliary services for the population of Counties Manukau - the area that stretches from Otahuhu to Port Waikato.
We are currently seeking applications from Occupational Therapists for various permanent and fixed term roles, across all our district sites (Hospital and our community sites). Whether you are a few years into your practice or an experienced Occupational Therapist, we have opportunities for you to further develop your skills
Mental Health roles:
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic educational and career progression opportunities
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Very supportive team environment
- Reimbursement of annual practising certificate cost
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
If you are successful in your job application, we will provide you with a generous relocation package to move to New Zealand, which includes initial accommodation, car rental, one-way flight and shipping freight (Terms & Conditions apply).
Immigration / Visa:
Immigration NZ has introduced a new Accredited Employer Work Visa system from 4 July 2022 that includes a simplified residency process for health workers on the new “Green List” of occupations – and this position is one of those designated critical positions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.