Are you a senior doctor seeking a new challenge, coastal scenery nearby to a large city, and wishing to work for an employer that can support your development?
A great opportunity has arisen on the east coast of Yorkshire. On behalf of a long-standing established teaching hospital Head Medical are looking out for Candidates within COTE.
As a Locum Consultant within Care of the Elderly, you'll work on a fixed-term contract within a clinically led service that incorporates a range of disciplines across 4 acute hospital sites and covers numerous community, specialist and primary care facilities across a wide geography.
With access to the North York Moors National Park and its picturesque seaside towns and the historic city of York you will enjoy a full and active life outside of work. Good house prices and excellent rated schools, it is a truly wonderful place to live.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £83,364-£119,113
- Generous study leave budget
- Relocation package included
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
- Commitment to helping their staff develop in their current job and beyond. Can provide you with an excellent range of development activities carefully selected to help staff develop new skills and successful working practices.
About the Trust:
- A teaching hospital that trust-wide provides services for a population of around 800,000 people. Your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals.
- A key benefit of working for this NHS Foundation Trust is that the structure helps them work more closely with local people and service users to help them respond to the needs of the community.
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- The hospital has an emergency department (A&E) and provides acute medical and surgical services, including trauma and intensive care services to the population and visitors to the East Coast.
- New modern Urgent and Emergency Care Centre to open in Spring 2024
- Current GMC full registration & licence to practise, MRCP & minimum of 6 months UK experience at Consultant level in the specialty.
- Participation on GIM on call rota is essential (1:16 weekday & 1:8 weekends), the Trust is working towards a standalone Elderly rota
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- Specialist interest in Orthogeriatric Medicine
- Experience of delivering community-based geriatric services
- Experience of delivering frailty service within an acute setting
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you!!