Are you an ST3+ Junior Doctor looking for something exciting and challenging to help your personal development?
Scarborough is one of the original seaside resorts with stunning scenery, wildlife, glorious beaches and landmarks like Scarborough Castle and the Rotunda Museum of geology. The famous seafront offers amusement arcades, ice cream parlours and beach huts with attractions for all ages including the world class Alpamare Waterpark and the Sky Trail Adventure.
- Holidays and Accommodation – UK Breaks and hotel discounts
- Days and Nights Out – Theatres, Restaurants, Bars, Theme Park discounts
- Travel and Transport – Car lease schemes, Bus tickets discounts
Interested? Here’s some requirements:
- Current GMC registration & licence to practise
- Current ALS certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at CMT level or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience at CT level or above in NHS acute hospital post.
- Successful candidates will be expected to fully participate in the 2nd on call full shift rota pattern for GiM (including nights/long days/weekends
A bit more about the trust:
As a partner in the Humber Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership, this trust operate 8 hospital sites serving 800,000 people around York, North Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire and Ryedale.
The new £10 million vascular imaging unit has two additional cardio-vascular laboratories with improved recovery facilities, a state of the art hybrid operating theatre, and an expanded post-surgical patient recovery facility. The hospital is to benefit from a £40 million share of funding, following a successful bid by the Trust for capital investment as part of the Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership. The funding will enable the creation of a Combined Emergency Assessment Unit, where staff from a range of medical specialties can work side-by-side in a single assessment area, close to the front door and diagnostic support. The Unit will be created alongside the Emergency Department and the on-site Urgent Treatment Centre, creating a comprehensive and integrated urgent and emergency care hub. This scheme will bring total investment in the East Coast buildings and infrastructure to over £80 million since 2012.