We are delighted to have won an exclusive campaign to recruit General Practitioners trained in Europe for fantastic opportunities in London
This campaign is part of the NHS England International GP Recruitment Programme, which aims to recruit around 2,000 doctors from overseas into English general practice by 2020.
This campaign, which offers an unrivaled level of support to international doctors moving to the UK, will run for a limited time only.
Some of the benefits for successful applicants:
- GMC fees paid for you
- Assistance with English Language tests and continued training
- Paid leave to improve English Language skills if required
- Financial support (capped) with accommodation and transport costs for first 28 days in post
- Support in getting to know the area you will be living and working in
- Induction training
- Practices involved in this scheme will be offering attractive and competitive salaries
- Minimum 3-year role with an NHS practice in London
- Generous help with relocation costs and continued mentorship for 6 months
You will be supported with dedicated training programmes, help with meeting language requirements and in meeting the standards of the national Induction and Refresher (I&R) Scheme.
To find out more about working as a GP / Family Medicine Specialist in London, visit our dedicated NHS England microsite.
Find out more about the process of applying for jobs in London with NHS England.
Learn more about English Language requirements for working as a GP in the NHS.
If you are a UK trained GP interested in discussing London opportunities with us, please contact us on the details below for an informal discussion.
Contact our UK Team to find out how you can start your journey towards UK general practice today! Call on +44 (0)131 240 5268 or email UK@headmedical.com.