Head Medical are working in partnership with Bermuda to recruit nurses who have experience within intensive care. This is a great opportunity to live and work abroad while still developing your skills in critical care.
Bermuda is renowned for its high standard of living, beaches and outdoor lifestyle. From sandy beaches to its crystal clear waters and coral reefs, Bermuda has lots to offer anyone considering a move to one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the Western world. Bermuda health Authority offers excellent working conditions and a generous financial package. You must be willing to relocate for a minimum of two years and have solid ITU experience.
Your key responsibilities include providing simple to complex care for patients ranging from birth to seniors. Developing nursing plans for each assigned patient. You will be provided with orientation and further training before assuming full responsibilities.
- Minimum salary of $73170
- Low tax rates of circa 6%
- Generous relocation package $3000
- Subsidised accommodation
- Health insurance and Life assurance
- Head Medical assist with visa applications
- Qualified & Registered Nurse with the appropriate governing body i.e. NMC
- Minimum 2 years post graduate nursing experience in a general ICU
- Current certifications in CPR, ACLS, PALS, Trauma & IV
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 or above required
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com enclosing a copy of your CV.