For FRANZCP qualified Consultant Psychiatrists only.
- Enjoy world class metro Perth lifestyle, housing and education.
- Work in a contemporary, well resourced and friendly setting.
- Up to AU$420,000 per annum as per WA Health industrial agreement.
- Opportunity for private practise in new private hospital on same health campus.
This state-of-the-art hospital has recently opened in Perth. The mental health unit has been designed specifically to provide first class, contemporary care in a safe environment for patients, carers, familiies and staff.
The Head of Department is excited by the prospect of this position as they have additional mental health observational facilities opening in 2020.
Joining an existing small team of 6 FTE and 2 Locum Consultant/Specialists you will provide first class psychiatric care and clinical leadership to admitted and non-admitted patients.
You will hold FRANZCP - this is essential.
Other attributes for the ideal candidate include:
- You will have good clinical experience in managing high acuity patients in a busy hospital environment.
- You can provide clinical leadership and work collaboratively to deliver effective patient centred care within a multidisciplinary context.
- You will be a recovery orientated psychiatrist who can make decisions quickly and effectively.
- You will be sensitive to customs, tradition and culture when managing care for Aboriginal patients.
For more detailed information about this interesting hospital, please call Alasdair on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal, no obligation discussion.