- JCI accredited hospital
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- All support team in the hospital from junior doctors to reception staff speak English
- Working in satellite clinic with opportunity for great work/life balance
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary package - CIRCA 7000 - 9000 UK Pounds equivalent per month is realistic
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependents
- Relocation services including flights, accommodation in China on arrival, employment pass etc
Beijing is currently the official capital of the Republic of China and the most populous of all the cities. Knows as the gateway too many exciting tourist attractions, including the great wall of China Beijing has embraced modernity however it has beautifully preserved not only its ancient buildings but also its long-standing culture and heritage. Living in Beijing, therefore, is a comprehensive opportunity to experience China’s past, present, and even future.
Beijing is home to one of the most important economies in the world. In the city centre, there are more than 750 finance companies, generating over 125 billion RMB and the central business district, which covers several thousands of square miles, is filled with shopping centres, luxurious accommodation options, and high-end housing.
The cost of living in Beijing between 30% - 40% lower than in London, UK therefore your salary will go much further. The Chinese government also offer tax incentives for foreign workers on key areas such housing, learning Mandarin, flights to your home country and children’s school fees.
What are we looking for?
MRCGP qualified or equivalent
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL ALONG WITH CHINESE (all dialects considered, Mandarin, Cantonese etc)
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.