Our client in Alberta now has a fantastic new opportunity for GP`s to join their team long term.
The medical clinic is a new practice which opened it`s doors in September 2021. It is based in South East Calgary and they are excited to be serving this diverse community and getting to know the people who live there.
Their clinical practice uses the biopsychosocial approach. This philosophy is based on the principle that medical issues are an interplay between biological, psychological, and social factors. As such, they work with patients to identify what and why the root cause of an issue may be occuring, and attempt to address it accordingly. This approach is multi-disciplinary and will often involve a care-team of allied health professionals (ex. dietician, physiotherapist, mental health therapist, etc). They are affiliated with the Mosaic Primary Care Network and therefore have access to a team of excellent allied healthcare professionals. Thre are 10 Consulting rooms and a multicultural patient mix.
There is a high demand for GP`s in the area. Any GP`s joining them will hit the ground running and will have plenty of patients to see.
Further details and benefits:
- Full time positions available and preferably 40 hours work per week
- No on call required
- 75% of all billings to patients goes to the GP`s
- Average earnings between $350,000 - $550,000 CAD per annum depending on how many patients seen
- A minimum hourly guarantee of $125 can also be provided for new GP`s joining during the settling in period
- Flexibility, mentorship for new physicians, a positive working environment, competitive billing (Alberta has arguably the most lucrative billing codes in Canada)
- Affordable living costs in comparison to other Canadian Provinces
- A commitment to long term relocation to Canada for at least a 2 year contract
- Must be eligible for license and registration with the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Only applicants who have completed their GP / Family Medicine training in either the UK (with CCT and MRCGP), Ireland (with MICGP) the U.S (with American Board of Family Medicine) or Australasia (with FRACGP) can be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.