Our client has a great opportunity for GP`s to join their busy practice in Surrey, part of the Metro Vancouver area and is also close to the U.S border.
The Medical Practice is situated in the heart of North Surrey near Central City, near the new Surrey Library & City Hall. Easily accessible by bus, skytrain, and car.
The office is a state of the art medical facility with large examination rooms and comfortable waiting area.
At this time, our office has 4 experienced Family Physicians. We provide all manner of family health care.
Medical Services provided:
- Regular Appointments (with your Family Practice Physician)
- Chronic and Complex Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, CHF, Stroke, Heart Attack, Renal Failure, Mental Health, Long Term Care, etc.)
- WCB (Work Related Injury)
- ICBC (Motor Vehicle Accident)
- Medication Therapy and Refills (Prescription Refills will not be provided by phone or fax)
- Diagnostic Investigations (Lab, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, EMG, Stress, etc.)
- Specialist Referrals
- Minor Treatments (Wart, Ear Syringing, and Removal of Foreign Body)
- Minor Surgeries (Nail Wedge Resection, Mole Excision, and Biopsies)
- Wound Care (Cleaning, Dressing Changes, and Removal of Sutures)
- Injury Care (RICE, Tensoring, Splinting, Sling)
- Screening Exams (Pap Smear, Breast, Prostate)
- Physical Exam (Infant, Child, Adult)
- Adult Immunization (Tetanus/Diphtheria, Pneumonia, Flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis A&B)
- Private Forms (Insurance, Driver’s Medical Examinations, Pre-Employment, Sport’s Medicals, Camps)
- Child Immunizations (5-years-old or younger)
- Fee for service split – 70% of all billings to doctors
- 3 years minimum contract
- High earning potential of up to $400,000 CAD per annum
- Clinic opening hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-8pm. Saturday and Sunday on request.
- Ideally the clinic are seeking a Physician to work 40 hours per week (Licensing states you must work a minimum of 32 hours.)
Surrey City Centre is the region’s emerging second downtown. Once a suburban town centre, the area has been the focus of significant residential and commercial development and transforming into a walkable, transit-oriented downtown core for business, culture and entertainment.
City Centre is home to City Hall, Civic Plaza, the flagship City Centre Library, SFU Surrey, major shopping and recreational facilities, Surrey Memorial Hospital and Holland Park. It is also home to two Expo Line SkyTrain stations – Surrey Central and King George.
In recent years, Surrey City Centre has been the focus of significant residential and commercial development. In January 2017, Surrey City Council endorsed an updated City Centre Plan to provide a vision for the transformation of the area.
Doctors must hold MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, FACRRM or ABFM. Or if you currently hold a license to practice in Canada, you are also eligible to apply.
In order to obtain a license to practice in British Columbia, doctors must sit the MCCQE Part 1 exam.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.