Our client has an exciting new opportunity to join a brand new GP clinic in Spruce Grove, Alberta. This is a computerised practice that has 4 Consulting rooms and 1 treatment room. The practice is an air conditioned, 1300sqf clinic. The clinic is in a Brand New complex, modern looking, and has 91 free parking stalls also available to patients. There is a Pharmacy on site, a Chiropractor, Dentist, Gym, and other businesses within the same complex. Lab services are 2 km away.
The clinic in Spruce Grove, AB could be the perfect opportunity for a doctor looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career. One of the main advantages of joining their team is the low overhead costs due to the small management structure. This means that the focus of the clinic is on patient care, without the need for extraneous administrative expenses. Additionally, they offer very competitive remuneration packages, ensuring that staff are well-compensated for their efforts. Another advantage of joining the team is the positive and supportive working environment. Their team is composed of individuals who get along well and work together to provide the best possible care for patients. This creates a sense of camaraderie and mutual respect that can be hard to find in larger organizations.
Spruce Grove is a city that is 11 km (6.8 mi) west of Edmonton, Alberta, in Canada. The city is adjacent to the Town of Stony Plain and is surrounded by Parkland County. The location of Spruce Grove allows residents and businesses to take advantage of amenities and services within the community and in the much larger city of Edmonton which is a 15–20-minute drive away, while also being able to retreat to the quieter slower communities such as Stony Plain. Spruce Grove is rapidly growing, particularly in the young family demographic. This rapid growth is projected to continue, fueled by the affordable housing and close proximity to Edmonton as well as the ever-increasing labour opportunities. This makes it an ideal community to invest in now. Finally, Spruce Grove is an ideal location that offers a high quality of life for individuals and families alike. The city has a strong economy and a wide range of recreational activities, from parks and golf courses to shopping and dining options. All in all, joining the clinic offers excellent benefits for a doctor looking to build a long and fulfilling career while enjoying all that the wonderful city has to offer.
About the Role
- Projected minimum availability of 40-45 patients per day ( approximately 230 patient per 5.5 day working week. Patient mix is roughly 75% young families, 25% Seniors.)
- Brand New Clinic ( 500 patients already on waiting list). These are patients whose contacts they have currently and this number will probably triple to quadruple once the team actively advertise they have a family physician accepting patients.
- No nearby clinics ( 15 km radius ) accepting patients, walk in slots if at all available are filled within 45 mins of opening and patients then referred elsewhere.
- The employer works with a marketing and advertising agency 3AB advertising on a mix of digital, mailing and physical campaigns.
- Brand new clinic located in currently the only commercial space anchoring four new neighbourhoods (Tonewood, Fenwyck, Prescott and Easton)
- Minimum hours 40 hrs / week ( Maximum is as Much as Physician can manage) Open 7 days a week.
- No on call requirements.
- GP`s joining will keep a generous 82% of all billings to patients. Alberta also has come of the highest billing codes in Canada.
- Projected earnings can be between $350,000 to $500,000 Dollars ( based on number of patients seen )
- The employers will also offer a $125 per hour guarantee for first 100 days.
- They will also offer a $10,000 sign on bonus payable once a contract is signed and all licensing requirements are met.
- 4 weeks of annual leave
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.