Benefits of working in this newly built practice include a generous 73% of billings, paid study leave and an income guarantee. Based in regional NSW, this state-of-the-art multi discipline health care facility provides patients with integrated health care that will bring together a range of medical practitioners.
About the Role
- Full time and Part time – we can be flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Various attractive packages available for both contractors and those who'd prefer to be employed.
- Involvement in emergency department roster and admitting rights to the hospital if desired.
- Negotiable holiday pay, super, study leave and in some instances fringe benefits.
- Clinic operation hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm
- Accommodation on offer for the right candidate
- VR and non VR roles on offer
- Supervisory and non-supervisory role on offer
The area known as New England starts at Newcastle and follows the Great Dividing Range up to the Queensland border. The landscape is very impressive and you get to see a bit of the real Australia and the small country towns. The area is a large farming region and has some good bush land walks. It is worth heading further inland from the Pacific Highway and travelling along the New England Highway, to see the diversity of Australia's country. There are plentiful National Parks throughout New England and some beautiful waterfalls and gorges.
You will marvel at the beauty of the district and enjoy the hospitality and comfort that only the local people can offer. The natural beauty of the landscape paint a picture of real country Australia. It is little wonder that this beautiful area inspired Dorothea Mackellar, author of "My Country", to write some of her amazing poetry and prose.
As the successful applicant, you will receive:
- Up to 73% of gross billings with a 6 month guaranteed daily income safety net
- Paid education and study leave negotiable
- 6 months free accommodation
- Sizeable extra income for weekend (Saturday mornings)
- Additional income stream from participation in emergency department roster with VMO and admitting rights.
- On-going training and education opportunities
What Head Medical can do for you…
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.