We are looking for a recognised leader for a Division Chief position in Reproductive Medicine who has experience of leading an IVF unit with capacity of 3000 - 4000 cycles per year.
Applicants will bring proven leadership skills, clinical expertise and experience with stabilising new start-ups. This newly established position is an exceptional opportunity to lead this new department from its infancy to maturity and to deliver excellence in all aspects of Reproductive Medical care.
The successful applicant will receive a highly competitive package, including a generous salary and benefits.
The IVF department is approximately 3000m2 in size and is built to accommodate up to 4500 cycles per annum. The laboratory design includes a dedicated "state-of-the-art" clean room with it's own dedicated air handling and HVAC systems and a wide range of top-end equipment such as Video Embryoscopes, Cell Tek controlled embryo workstations, electronic embryo witnessing and fully electronic environmental monitoring system. The Reproductive Medicine service is an integral and integrated part of the hospital's women's services, itself a ground-breaking ultra-modern clinical and research facility in Doha, Qatar. Women's services also include Obstetric, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gynaecology divisions.
- MD degree (or equivalent);
- Residency training in Reproductive Medicine with completion of appropriate Board Certification;
- 10+ years' of post residency clinical experience and 3+ years' in Reproductive Medicine departmental leadership;
- Extensive functional knowledge and clinical experience in Reproductive Medicine and IVF;
- Demonstrate capacity to develop and lead multi-disciplinary teams for Reproductive Medicine and IVF;
- Demonstrate capacity to provide leadership of teaching programs to medical students, residents and allied health professionals;
- Valid professional license in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area;
- Eligible for licensure as a Consultant in the State of Qatar;
Qatar is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and is located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is pressing ahead with ambitious social, economic and infrastructure development plans and will invest tens of billions of pounds in developing its infrastructure over the next 10 years with rapid population growth driving demand for accommodation, medical and education services. The country provides a safe and family-friendly expatriate lifestyle, with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, museums, cultural events, world-class universities and social and sporting clubs and facilities.
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. With this in mind, not only will we assist you throughout the application, interview and offer process, once you have accepted a position we also have a dedicated registrations team who will guide you through the medical licensing and visa process to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible.