- Principal Medical Administration role in a regional Australian setting.
- Formulate and implement medical service policies and procedures.
- Lead in clinical safety and quality.
This position presents an excellent opportunity for a senior medical practitioner with Australian clinical or administration experience to take charge of one of the largest regional hospitals in Western Australia.
Responsibilities will be to work collaboratively to manage the operations of this health facility, ensuring first class care is provided seamlessly, safely and on time. Another key responsibility will ongoing quality improvement at the hospital.
Duties will be broad but will encompass
- Contributing to health policy and planning.
- Plan and assess the development of clinical services.
- Quality and risk management.
- Medical workforce management.
- Clinical care management.
- Manage education and professional development.
- Senior management experience within a health/hospital service.
- Track record in quality improvement initiatives, change management and assessment of clinical governance strategies.
- Clinical AND medical administration experience.
- High level communication skills.
- Strategic management skills.
Applicants with post-grad qualifications in health administration will be highly regarded - FRACMA, FAFPHM, MBA, MHA or currently undertaking them.
For more information please email Alasdair Spinner on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441312405276 or message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964