Service: The Dermatology Service - Cancer, Specialist Medicine and Community
Contract: Permanent, Full time
About the role
The Dermatology Service is responsible for providing comprehensive dermatological services for the sub region, including Hutt Valley and Porirua. The Dermatology Service provides collegial leadership in achieving specific annual targets and outcomes in identifying and implementing service development initiatives.
It is essential that you have a high level of communication and have the ability to interact with a wide variety of people from various backgrounds. There is an expectation that you will engage with a variety of health professionals and use feedback to improve the quality and responsiveness of services. Our multi-disciplinary model demands our health professionals to be people who are focused on achieving results and developing and maintaining good working relationships in the workplace.
- Vocationally registered in internal medicine (Dermatology) with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
- FRACP or equivalent qualification and be able to register for vocational registration with the MCNZ
- If applying from overseas, you must meet the New Zealand Immigration Service requirements
- Relevant training and specialist experience
- Be able to demonstrate collegial working relationships
Here at the 2DHBs we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
If you are interested in this position, Please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.