**Consultant in General/Internal Medicine - Permanent Position - West of Ireland**
Subspecialty desirable in any of the following; Endocrinology, Respiratory or Geriatric Medicine.
Head Medical is delighted to share that our client, a private hospital located in the West of Ireland, is looking to recruit Consultants in General/Internal Medicine on a permanent basis.
Work for a state-of-the-art 146-bed hospital that provides 24-hour health care services. There are in excess of 140 highly skilled Physicians and Surgeons covering a wide variety of specialties. The successful candidate will join the existing medical team witih the GIM department, working within a Private Hospital of 250-750 employees.
The Clinic introduced vital services such as Oncology treatment and Cardiac services to the West of Ireland in 2004.
This hospital is known for its use of advanced medical technologies and its commitment to quality patient care
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and well-established hospital and build a rewarding career.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include but are not limited to:
- To provide high-quality, sustained medical care to in and outpatients; The Primary focus is to join a rota providing care for Medical patients admitted through the Emergency Department which is open daily (9am to 6pm)
- To be active in participating in clinical practice changes;
- Carrying out duties within the General/Internal Medicine department with the individual’s post.
- Consultants will participate in hospital activities related to teaching and conduct of hospital business.
- Duties will be supported by registrars, resident medical officers, and specialist nurses.
- Those needing access for procedural interventions will be accommodated.
Essential criteria to apply:
- Eligible to be entered on the Specialist Division of the Register of the Medical Council, Ireland - IMC Specialist Registration is compulsory.
- GIM with or without special interest and on the UK/EU specialist register (can apply if also in process with IMC or an EU/UK Specialist)
- The ideal candidate will possess a recognized specialty qualification in General/Internal Medicine, supported by excellent patient care standards plus experience in the role of Consultant/specialist within the same or similar specialties.
- Proven experience as a Consultant Physician in GIM.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salaries are around €250,000 + Relocation support + Discretiory welcome bonus for certain postions.
As a leading private hospital within Ireland, our client is offering competitive salaries on average figures of €250,000. Your pay, however, can also be structured through Independent Consultant terms set out by the organisation and will be discussed at interview stage.
Additional benefits include:
- Educational support
- Continuous professional development
- Flexible scheduling to support work-life balance
- Supportive and collaborative work environments
- Access to cutting-edge medical technologies and techniques
- Commitment to quality patient care and outcomes
- Leadership and management training
- Generous welcome bonus for key roles
- Comprehensive employer pension
- Relocation support
- Subsidised or free parking
- Discounted healthcare for you
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee assistance programmes
- Tax saver travel tickets & bike to work scheme
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you.