This is an exciting opportunity to experience life in one of the world’s greatest cities! Singapore has a lot to offer including, having a healthcare system that is regarded as one of the best in the world, having a highly rated education system and also being South East Asia's travel hub, servicing flights to (well almost) anywhere! Radiology is an in demand specialty in Singapore currently so please do get in touch if you are keen to relocate.
- 800 Bed major tertiary referral centre
- Academic healthcare institution
- Award winning hospital
- World-class clinical training and research centre
- Centre of clinical excellence
- Teaching opportunities
- Continuous support with professional development
- Salaries average 130,000 - 180,000 UK Pounds per annum, with a host of employee benefits (salary dependent on experience)
- A low tax rate of 12.5%-15% - that means more money left over to spend!
- Performance bonuses
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependents
- Relocation services including flights, guidance on relocation of pets, accommodation in Singapore, employment pass, taxation system, local education system, banking and the local transport system.
The Department of Diagnostic Imaging is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Some of the range of services offered:
- Plain film and computed radiography (X-rays)
- Digital fluoroscopy
- Digital Mammography
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Interventional procedures
- Bone mineral densitometry
- Nuclear medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
We are seeking applications from Radiologists who have an interest in either Paediatrics and/or women's health. (Other sub-specialty interests may be accommodated too, so please do get in touch to find out more)
Please note that the career path for a specialist in Singapore follows Associate consultant, Consultant and Senior consultant. We are supporting with hiring of specialists at Associate consultant, Consultant and Senior consultant level for this department.
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and colour that embodies the finest of both East and West.
There are numerous shopping malls, museums, and dining and entertainment hotspots to choose from. Alternatively, you could choose to discover Singapore’s old world charm. You can explore and experience the island’s key historical landmarks or memorials or you could embark on a heritage trail and enjoy the sights and sounds at various cultural precincts, notably Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam.
Who are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
Singapore’s population is highly diverse; with a patient flow of Chinese, Malay, Indian and westerners as regular clientele, cultural appreciation is required.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.