Delighted to share Head Medical are seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant within Learning Disabilities Psychiatry to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in Enfield.
As a Consultant in Learning Disabilities, you'll:
- Provide psychiatric input to intellectually disabled adults registered with Enfield GPs.
- This includes advice, assessment, medical treatment as well as risk management working closely with team colleagues. There may, very occasionally, be the need to take on a supervisor role for CTO/restricted patients.
- you are not responsible for any inpatient beds but there may be need to liaise with and provide advice on generic services for your admitted patients.
- You will work closely with the Local Authority and other partner agencies and contribute to the management of the team.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full GMC Registration
- Inclusion on the Specialist Register (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Section 12 MHA Approved
- MRCPsych or equivalent
- Registered as a Specialist in Learning Disability Psychiatry (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Management training/qualifications
- Recognized by Royal College of Psychiatrists as a specialist registrar trainer.
- Post-graduate qualification in a field related to Psychiatry, or child care
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you