Sensational professional and lifestyle opportunity in a location with unprecedented levels of natural beauty.
And a public health remuneration package one can only dream of!
Up to AU$502kpa plus additional allowances as per award - depending on consultant experience (3-9yrs)
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave options.
- Package includes AUD30k+ professional development allowance - paid with salary.
- 13 weeks paid long service leave (after 10yrs).
- Close knit, sociable and friendly!
- Full amenities servicing a population of 15k.
- Beautiful pristine beaches and access to beautiful regional areas.
- Airport with Qantas, Virgin direct flights to Perth, Brisbane and Sydney.
Job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Working collaboratively within an MDT framework.
- Provide consultation and liaison services to other hospitals in the region.
- Provide supervision & support to a psychiatric registrar, a junior medical doctor and medical students.
- Ensuring you maintain your own professional development.
- Maintain & develop relationships in primary care, communities and other hospitals in the region
- Participating in oncall.
- Have FRANZCP or have completed specialist training in either the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or NZ; and have 2.5yrs experience at consultant/specialist level (so as to be assessed positively by RANZCP prior to starting work if you are SIMG).
- Ideally have as broad as experience as possible in a wide range of therapeutic interventions.
- Be comfortable working in rural communities.
- Be interested in developing interests in indigenous mental health.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have first class written and verbal communication skills.
For more salary, job, location, service information in an informal context, please call Alasdair on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp : https://wa.me/447502244964