Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant within Old-Age Psychiatry to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in North West London.
A family atmosphere amongst colleagues who look after each other and care about their patients.
As a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry, you'll be working with old-age in-patients with a variety of Psychiatric conditions. One of the unique things here is the whole team is based in the same building.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Recruitment retention on offer
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full GMC Registration
- Inclusion on the Specialist Register (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Section 12 MHA Approved
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you