Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant Psychiatrist in CAMHS to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in Milton Keynes.
As a Consultant in CAMHS, you'll:
- Provide a service to children and young people with established or suspected psychiatric illnesses for diagnosis, treatment plan, and follow up, mainly for out-patients and very occasionally advice and specialist consultation to young people admitted to inpatient services.
- Provide a service to children and young people who have primary diagnosis of learning disabilities and mental health problems for diagnosis, management and continuing care.
- Provide clinical support for children with diagnosis of neurodevelopmental conditions and where needed, clinical input for additional psychopathology.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Recruitment retention included!!
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full GMC Registration
- Inclusion on the Specialist Register (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Section 12 MHA Approved
- CCT accreditation in either CAMHS or Learning Disabilities or within six months of achieving CCT
- Membership of the RCPsych
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you