Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant Psychiatrist in Community Peads to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in Harrow.
As a Consultant in Community Paediatric Psychiatry, you'll:
- Provide assessment and case management of children and young people with complex neuro-disability and special needs. The Consultant has overall responsibility for their own caseload,
- Share multidisciplinary team assessments and meetings as required.
- Provide clinical input to multi-disciplinary clinics/meetings for the assessment of children with complex disability and special needs.
- Participate in the Child Protection rota in conjunction with other consultants
- Participate in providing medical input for SEN
- Provide clinical supervision to paediatric registrars
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Recruitment retention included!!
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- MRCP, MRCPCH by examination or equivalent
- Full GMC registration
- On the GMC specialist register in Paediatrics or Community Paediatrics or within 6 months of CCT.
- Broad range of clinical experience in Paediatric Community Medicine.
- Ability to work as part of and lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- 5 years Higher Specialist Training, including 3 years in Community Paediatrics
- Higher degree (MD, PhD etc)
- CCT in community child health
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you