We have opportunities available to attend interviews with our client, the Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group (HMG). Representatives from HMG will be available to meet with applicants on the 15th February in Madrid, Spain and between the 23rd and 25th February in London, UK. Please apply now to secure an interview.
We require Paediatric Emergency Medicine Consultants to join one of the fastest-growing multi-specialty private healthcare service providers in Saudi Arabia.
Consultant Paediatric ER is fully responsible to provide highest standard of clinical expertise and care in assessment, investigation, diagnosis, treatment & follow up of patients in paediatric emergency room and related clinical settings. They should actively take part in continuous quality improvement activities of the department and hospital to achieve the goals of HM.
- Western trained / board certified (CCT or equivalent western qualification)
- Post-graduate qualifications in the specialty.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of practice in specialty after obtaining the higher degree in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Membership, Fellowship and/or Board Certification in respective specialty.
- Relevant licensure from the country of origin, acceptable to Saudi Commission for Health Specialty and Ministry of Health.
- Competitive tax-free (at source) salary
- Family status contracts (2 years)
- Accommodation provided
- Flights provided (Spouse and up to 2 children)
- 48 hour working week / 6 days plus on call.
- 30 calendar days annual leave plus 10 public holidays
- Professional leave after completion of 12 months service*
- Child Education Assistance (2 children)
- Family Healthcare provided
Our client is one of the largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services in the Middle East, currently operating 20 medical facilities across Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain; in addition to developing the first private medical city in Saudi Arabia.
The organisation seeks to attract highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals and its hospitals are equipped with the most advanced technology available in order to ensure patients are provided with a consistent, high-quality service. All medical facilities are operated according to the highest International Standards and are JCIA & ISO Accredited.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll oversee the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.