Are you a Consultant Neurologist looking for a move to try something new?
Have you ever considered Guernsey, one of the British Isles close by to France?
The healthcare system in Guernsey is separate to the NHS and allows consultants to take ownership of the full cycle of care. This is done through a high quality, consultant delivered service that is personalised and constantly evolving. It is based in 2 buildings that are dedicated outpatient facilities and are situated approximately 400 metres from the island's main hospital.
This is intended to be a 10 PA post, but part time work will be considered. In addition to the 10 PA there is scope to develop significant private practice. This means you do not have to arrange private consulting rooms or admin support. Your MDDUS subscription is also included in the remuneration package.
- Help with relocation
- No on-call
- Consultant delivered service
Some key tasks:
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards
- To carry out clinical duties as agreed in your job plan.
- Responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing professional development (CPD), appraisal and revalidation.
- To be willing to work flexibly to help fully utilise available resources for the benefits of patients.
- To develop local protocols and pathways for the care of neurology patients
- Entry on GMC Specialist Register for Neurology
- CCT (or entry expected within 6 months of interview)
- MRCP or equivalent
- Eligible to reside and work in the UK
Would you like to consider it?