This a great opportunity for a Consultant in Urology to join one of the largest hospital trusts in South East England.
This NHS university trust is looking for a dynamic and motivated Consultant within Urology to come join their friendly and enthusiastic team.
What’s on offer for you?
- £10,000 recruitment retention is available!!
- Salary scale between £ 88,364 - £ 119,133
About the Trust:
- One of the most research-active acute trusts in the South East, which encourages all medical staff to get involved with ongoing research projects.
- Passionate about teaching, you can play your part in teaching the next generation of doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff. Throughout your time at this trust, you'll be given the opportunity to make sure you keep up to date on educational development.
- Provides the full range of accident, emergency, and elective services and district general hospital services.
- Developments have included the opening of several new operating theatres.
- Transport links to London are quick, direct, and frequent.
- FRCS Urology equivalent
- Full GMC registration
- NHS experience or similar working practices are required.
- UK CCT preferred /eligibility for specialist registration.
- Ability to deliver general adult urology emergency on-call service
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or email email@example.com for more information.
If you are considering a move within the UK or want information on other vacancies we would love to hear from you either.