Are you a Consultant in Rehabilitation Psychiatry seeking to develop a team and improve the overall offerings of a service for its patients.
Head Medical are delighted to share we are recruiting on behalf of leading NHS Trust in the South West of England who seeking an experienced candidate within Rehabilitation Psychiatry.
You'll work on-site at a new 11-bed inpatient rehabilitation ward which provides a county-wide service for female and male adults who require a high level of support and intensive rehabilitation; this is due to severe and enduring complex mental health conditions. Furthermore, you'll shape the trust's newly developing Community Rehabilitation Service, allowing for a responsive, dynamic and flexible approach to patients requiring rehabilitation.
The vision is that the new service will offer longer-term support for people, considering the need for a whole-system approach which holistically addresses both physical and mental health care as well as wider social, and housing, needs.
A Trust which is very supportive of Continuing Professional Development and will expect the post-holder to take part in CPD relevant to their specialty, to be registered with the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and to maintain good standing for CPD with the College.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £ 88,364- £ 119,113
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Reasonable house prices and schools that are rated highly.
- Market-leading annual leave allowance
- Generously funded study leave is available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
- Employee assistance programme
About the Trust:
- This trust vision is to improve the health and well-being of everyone in the area and to deliver outstanding integrated care by supporting their colleagues and nurturing an inclusive culture of kindness, respect, and teamwork.
- Undertaken at this trust are the following services: Acute hospital services, community services, mental health and learning disability services, and a quarter of the county's GP practices.
- A recent merger with another NHS trust, the result of which means that the broad range of services offered within one organisation puts them in a better position to provide mental and physical health services for the population, helping people to enjoy healthier lives with improved equitable access to the specialist care and treatment they need, when they need it.
- A trust which supports, listens, and develops its staff; helps create a positive and constructive organisational culture across the board.
- You'll enjoy working in the idyllic countryside daily while having the hussle of the biggest UK cities on your doorstep.
- GMC Registered
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
- Mental Health Act Approved Clinician (or plans to obtain approval within 4 months of appointment)
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you.